Thursday, November 01, 2001

Last night I returned from a trip to Yerevan. It was a blast, but very tiring for me since I was constantly on the run seeing people. With me I brought the daughters of a close friend of mine who were on a three day vacation. We stayed at Madlene's house and she was the perfect hostess and the girls fell in love with her. I would guess that they could have got on her nerves a bit, since one of the girls never leaves home without a videotape of her favorite music videos which has to be going all the time and has to be loud. Madlene did comment to me that she is 16 years old again, which I'm not sure if that means she was enjoying herself with the wildness of youth again or not. One night we went to a Karaoke bar and another night to a disco. I never really did any of that stuff in the US, most probably because I never had the time, but here, life is different. So my family has grown a little bit. When I was in Yerevan, I adopted a dog. She is so cute. Her Mom and I felt that it would be better that she grew up in the country and what better place then in Artsakh. It was a good deal for all of us, since I was in need of a dog and she was in need of a home with a yard. So I went with her Mom to the pet store to get some supplies. We got puppy kibbles and a basket to take her to Artsakh in. Her Mom got her a going away present of some rawhide bone things. Oh, and if you have not figured it out, the puppy is Shakar, Madlene�s dog. Well I wish I had more time to write, but Shakar is doing what she use to do to Madlene, sitting on my lap giving me the look and nudges of how can that stupid computer be more important than me, so I have to get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment