Sunday, December 01, 2002

What a great way to welcome in December!!!

Today we had our first snowfall.

To say the least, it�s very cold outside and I did my best to stay home, keep warm, write and relax.

The electric heater is working overtime and tomorrow I�ll put back in the woodstove as it will do a better job of heating and wont be effected by power-failures (like the one were having right now due to a windstorm).

I want to thank my last visitor Vahe, who left for me some new thermal underwear and a really nice army-green wool blanket. They are coming in very handy right now.

I rented a building in the center of town to use as our temporary office until the new office complex is built at our industrial park site next year.

My Accountant was very happy that we got this building as she had been working at home and I too work at home so it has been a real problem getting things done over the phone, especially since the phones don�t work all that well.

The other nice thing about this new building is that in the next month it will have natural gas, so heating it this winter will be very easy and economical.

No comments:

Post a Comment