Thursday, September 02, 2004

When I caught a by chance glimpse of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s speech he delivered Tuesday at the Republican National Convention that was aired in Armenia on CNN, I was stunned to hear him say: “My fellow Americans, make no mistake about it terrorism is more insidious than communism, because it yearns to destroy not just the individual, but the entire international order.”

How could Schwarznigger compare communism to terrorism? I would think that it would be more appropriate to compare America to terrorism, but I guess in America, that would not raise your popularity.

All I can say is that Schwarznigger is one brainwashed naive American who I hope never becomes president, as if his speech is an indication of the direction he will take America, then he could do more damage to the world than Bush has. He should have stuck to acting.

If you want a good scare and see what an immigrant American thinks and gave as “a very personal speech”, take a look at: http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040901/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_schwarzenegger_text_1

No comments:

Post a Comment