Saturday, October 02, 2004

The other morning I woke up at 4:30AM to take part in watching the debate between George W. and John Kerry, since the debate topic was foreign policy and since I figure my world will be effected by this, I should see what the candidate are planning to implement.

I have to tell you that when all was said and done, I was scared. I was and am scared for the whole world since the American president is not just a leader who will lead America, but in John Kerry’s words, “I believe America is safest and strongest when we are leading the world…”

Here was another scary statement made by John Kerry:

“I have a better plan for homeland security. I have a better plan to be able to fight the war on terror by strengthening our military, strengthening our intelligence, by going after the financing more authoritatively, by doing what we need to do to rebuild the alliances, by reaching out to the Muslim world, which the president has almost not done, and beginning to isolate the radical Islamic Muslims, not have them isolate the United States of America.”

Strengthen the US military, bla, bla, bla? And who says that the only threat is from the Muslim world? Doesn’t America also suppress non-Muslims, who could also strike back at America with acts of “terror”? Ever think about not screwing nations so they wont get pissed off at you and retaliate?

And then Bush with his, “We've upheld the doctrine that said if you harbor a terrorist, you're equally as guilty as the terrorist.”

So would it be fair to say that America harbors terrorist who unjustly attack civilian populations, which include women and children? I think so. I think that’s the work of the International Monetary Fund, World Bank and World Trade Organization, just to name a few, of which I believe are harbored in Washington DC.

I’m not going to make this long and touch on each point that scared me, since practically the whole thing scared me and will just say that be it Bush or Kerry, the developing nations of the world are going to loose and sooner or later, America is going to see many tall buildings fall.

If I were an “American”, I would vote for Bush, only because he is ready to screw the rest of the world, suck the natural resources dry, so his parasite population can continue to live in excess. Bush will also continue to comfort his people who suspect that something is just not right, with stories of how we are doing the right thing by saying, “We have a duty to defeat this enemy. We have a duty to protect our children and grandchildren.” That will be comforting to Americans while they continue to live a relatively material wealthy life. I also don't care too much for Kerry's smile. There seems to be something fake about it.

I think what I'm trying to say to you was best said in Jack Nelson-Pallmeyer book, “WAR AGAINST THE POOR -- LOW-INTENSITY CONFLICT AND CHRISTIAN FAITH” (ORBIS BOOKS Martknoll, New York 10545, ISBN 0-88344-589-1)

“As the leading ‘have’ power, we may expect to have to fight to protect our national valuables against envious ‘have nots.’” General Maxwell D. Taylor, U.S. Army

BTW, if anyone is interested in reading “WAR AGAINST THE POOR”, e-mail me and I’ll send you the text from this great book that is a real eye opener to what America is really all about and why its wealth far exceeds its natural resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment