Sunday, January 29, 2006

Elites & Societies in the NKR Peace Process

My friend Harout from Glendale sent me the following message that I thought I would share with you.

Greetings,

A special issue of "Accord" dedicated to Karabakh has just come out in the UK. You can read the online version at http://www.c-r.org/accord/nk/accord17/index.shtml

Regards,

Harout Bronozian
Glendale, California

Ara's Note: When reading this document, do so with a grain of salt.

For starters, it seems that the Chronology section has left out some important events, like the decision of that Artsakh was to be a part of Armenia, but later by pressure or a decision of Stalin, was given the status of autonomous region within Azerbaijan.

This document is a very long read and for anyone who does read it and knows of any inaccuracies, please write to me with them and I will post your findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment