Saturday, December 13, 2003

Tonight I got a call from the Thomasyan family telling me that Azat Artsakh has been contacted by the Mayor’s of Stepanagert’s office denying everything in the story they ran on November 25, 2003.

The journalist who wrote the story and interviewed me, but didn’t mention my name in the story has now mentioned me to the Mayor as a witness to the statements he made, which means that if he is going to hold his ground, he is calling me a lair.

I guess I was expecting him to come forward and make such claims, but if he thinks he is going to get away with it, then he’s only fooling himself, since the documentation we have collected speaks for itself and if need be we will take it to court.

I guess we will be meeting with him next week some time to discuss everything and you can be sure that you all will be the first to know what happened.

The temperature in Martuni dropped to 0c(32f). It’s very cold now and there is not a cloud in the sky. The stars and moon are quite beautiful to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment