Thursday, November 21, 2002

Police story #288

I got pulled over for no apparent reason again.

Ara: What seems to be the problem?
Cop: Office bla bla blaian, may I see your documents?
Ara: Here you go.
Cop: Your drivers license is expired.
Ara: I know, but they allow me to drive with it anyway.
Cop: No, you can only drive with it after 1 year of it being issued.
Ara: I know, but here they let me drive with it. If you want, call your chief and ask him.
Cop: Step out of the car and let�s go call him together and ask.
Ara: (gets out of the car) Okay.
Cop: (as the two of them walk to cop car) What will the chief say?
Ara: He will tell you that it�s okay for me to drive and to let me go.
Cop: You look like an honest person (hands back Ara his documents), have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment