Friday, November 01, 2002

Tomorrow, the construction of my wall should be finished. When all is done, we will have replaced 90+ feet of wall that is 12 feet high and now has a 3 foot wide foundation. Nothing should be able to topple over this wall and I mean nothing. This new wall is of Armenian design, meaning that the top of the wall has upside down arches lining it. I�m also going to put lights at the peek of every other arch, which should really look nice.

The weather is really nice in the day and somewhat cold at night. My electric heater is working well, but by next month I really need to resolve my wood issue. My contactor tells me that I have enough wood to last me a month, which means next week my truck will roll to the forest and a few trees will give their live for the sake of me keeping warm this winter.

My small factory is still not quite finished with automation, but should be by next week (I hope). Not to put the cart ahead of the horse (or jackass in our case), but I�m already working on the layout of my new much larger factory, as one of the pieces of equipment that is being made, will not fit anywhere at my present factory and it's not worth investing in more building at that present location. This issue needs to be resolved within the next month, as winter is closing in on us and cement work will be impossible to do once the weather changes.

No new police stories. In fact, I didn�t see any police hanging out in the center today.

No comments:

Post a Comment