Tuesday, February 05, 2002

Almost 24 hours ago it was 27c (81f) and now it�s 9.5c (49f). What very strange and not so cohesive weather to the survival of plant and human life. I was told that some of the neighboring villages are getting snow.

I�m sorry if some people think that I�m carrying on too much about his weather, but I�m doing this so 100 year from now, when most of us are dead, if someone happens to do some research on what Earth use to be like, before all the poor people that could not afford to pay for a state-of-the-art U.V. resistant living environment died off from skin cancer, this can be a marker for when things started to go down hill.

Maybe my great-great-grandchildren will be reading this and if they are, I just want to say to them that I�m sorry that we, the people who lived in the 20th and 21st century did more damage than good to planet Earth. Hey, what can I say, were only human and were born into the �me comes first� and �the hell with everyone else� generation. I�m not sure what your generation of humans are like (22nd century), but our generation likes to have fun at any price. We like fancy things that we can enjoy when we are alive and don�t really think too much about what price will be paid by future generations like you for our pleasures.

Well, by dear decedents, I hope your doing well and have adapted to your new, artificially modified environment. I�m sure getting hit by a car when crossing the street is a thing of the past, since cars or what ever new machines used for transportation, automatically stop before hitting anything. I guess the only danger you face like that is if you go out into the sun and didn�t protect yourself and get some kind of cancer. What, they found a cure for cancer? Well it�s about time.

No comments:

Post a Comment