Friday, September 16, 2005

FAITAL AUTOMOBLE ACCIDENT TAKES THE LIFE OF AN ARMENIAN HUMAN TRAFFICKER IN DUBAI

It seems that yesterday there was a car accident in Dubai, which took the life of the notorious pimp and trafficker of Armenian women and children, Echmizine Ano.

I am very saddened by this tragic accident, as Ano was one of the traffickers I had personally seen when I was in Dubai and had current information as to where she and her victims were living. I was hoping that Ano would soon stand trial in a court of law for her crimes against humanity, which has ruined the lives of hundreds of women and children.

I guess it’s now up to a higher power to judge Ano for what she has done on earth and He will decide where she will be serving out her sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment