Friday, December 28, 2001

I�ve been so busy these last few weeks that I really have not had time to write, though I have had so much to write about. I mean even now my time is limited, so I�ll be brief. December 25th, came and went. One little boy had seen on the news that the American�s were celebrating something on December 25th and asked me what that was all about? I told him and he said no, Christ was born on January 6th. I told him that he was probably right, but you know American�s, they sometimes get things backwards and this was one of those things I guess. So maybe I�ll get into the Christmas mood On the 6th. I�m expecting visitor�s around that time, so I would hope that will motivate me. As I�m always reporting on the weather, all I can say is that it�s been great. Warm enough that my laundry is still only taking a day to dry. I saw on the news about the snow they are getting in New York (burr). I guess I really have nothing to complain about. I�m doing some last minute things around my house before winter really sets in. I had almost a ton of cement left from summer and so it does not get ruined this winter from moisture (last year I lost 2 tons that way), I had concrete laid a couple of days ago in my garage area so that when it starts to rain and I park my car, I wont step in mud when getting out (should have done this last year). I�m also having a reinforced concrete belt installed on top of the walls of my new office and the second floor addition, so not only will it be seismically more stable, but so I can have prefabricated cement slabs installed on it as a roof and 3rd floor balcony. So the cement will be used and I�ll be ready for winter. I have so many offers for New Years, I�m still not sure where I�ll spend it. I know it wont be Yerevan. My choices are Mardakert, Martuni, Shushi and Stepanagert. I�ve made no commitments to anyone and maybe I should just stay home and do nothing but relax, I don�t know. Well if I happen not to post anything before New Years, I wish all our readers and the other loggers a very Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment