Monday, February 04, 2002

As I write this log, it's 27c (81f) outside. Yes, nature is as confused as I am. And the worst news is that I have blossoms on my apricot trees. Since we had no contestants in my game of predicting which tree would blossom first, we also have no winner. I guess I'm the winner for predicting how long it would take for the tree to blossom. On the other hand, in this situation, I don't feel like I�ve won anything and instead am facing the loss my crop of apricots. I was thinking that I should erect a tent over the apricot tree in my front yard, but that tree does not concern me so much as does the 2 huge apricot trees I have in my back yard that give apple sized apricots. I�m even more concerned for the people that live here and what they will do this year when there is no crop. What an unfortunate situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment