Thursday, June 27, 2002

Blue, Black or maybe Purple

Though summer is here, I�m in the middle of spring cleaning. Today I not only washed the floors with hot water a Barf, but I also did a couple loads of laundry with Barf and finished off with doing the dishes with Barf. If your wondering why Ara is so into using Barf to clean with, it�s because Barf is the name of an Iranian made soap. It means something like white snow.

As for the title of this log, the blue came from doing a load of laundry where I did the whites and towels (I always do my towels with the whites), but this time I put in a towel that Jack (one of the people who was on the visit with Raffi) left behind and I guess it was brand new and the blue from it turned all my whites a shade of blue, that could pass for maybe purple. I immediately put the whites in again with a dose of bleach that could take the tan right off of someone, but it did no good. Oh Zabel, I just want to let you know that I found the blue pair of socks you left behind. What do you mean they were white?

So when I finished my cleaning, I went in my yard to eat some really juicy black mulberries off my tree and I guess they were so juicy that I got a few drops on my shirt and pants. I rushed into the house and filled up the sink with some hot water and Barf and as I type they are soaking with the hopes that the Barf with save my clothes from being permanently stained with black marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment