Wednesday, July 31, 2002

We live in a world with unexpected twists and turns.

Within a couple of hours of my last post, I received an e-mail from one of our reader who said that he would like to help Rosa Myrig and her husband with money for decent food for a year, or at least a winter.

I�m now working on getting back to our reader by tomorrow with an idea of what it will cost to fulfill he generous offer.

So far I have two figures for him and the third will come directly from Rosa Myrig tomorrow afternoon, who thinks she is compiling the figures for me for an article, not knowing that she and her husband will soon be receiving a gift from one of our readers. I am so excited to see the look on their faces when they receive this generous gift.

A big thank you to our reader who said If I want, I can give credit to his church in San Francisco, St. John the Evangelist Armenian Apostolic Church, whose Der Hayr Fr. Sarkis Petoyan (who happens to be an old friend of mine) challenges them to find ways to keep Armenia in their hearts and prayers.

More to come in the days to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment