Wednesday, October 09, 2002

I really don�t have time to log right this second as I have to get some sleep so I can tour around some guest I have that just showed up at my door a couple of hours ago.

I just wanted to answer the question that Raffi from the Diaspora Log asked of what picture I made mention of that said that I think we are all in big trouble.

I had taken a picture of my latest construction project on my house, which is the new building I am adding behind my swimming pool which is a 3 story (2 under ground and one above) supper huge game room. The lowest floor is squash court, which in itself is 2 stories high. The trouble I was referring to was the fact that when everyone in the Diaspora sees the way I am living here, they are all going to want to move here, repopulate Artsakh and really mess up the economy in the west. Raffi thought that it would be better if we kept our lavish lifestyle here a well guarded secret. Oops� I guess I let the gadoo out of the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment