Saturday, June 19, 2004

I’m sorry to hear that Raffi on Cilicia.com has decided to suspend his logs, but fear not, the mention of him maybe finding new people tolog is an indication that he will be back quite soon, so check in to “Life in Armenia” from time to time. I'll be sure to announce to you all when that time comes.

As for the excuse that HETQ played a big role because Raffi didn’t want his logs reposted and for that being his main reason for him to no longer log, I find that to be a really bad excuse. Raffi clearly stated in a bulk e-mail I got right after April 3th, that had all the logs and then some, to distribute it to everyone the receiver knows. One of the people I sent it off to was Edik, the guy that Raffi blames at HETQ, who did as Raffi asked.

On top of this, Raffi should be very happy that HETQ reposted his logs about Arpil 13th, as I’m positive that word got all the way back to Robert Kocharian and he understood that downplaying or covering up April 13th would be a bad idea and that future such violations could be seen by roaming, credible Diasporian eyes.

Anyway for whatever reason Raffi chose to stop logging, I’m sorry to see him go, but know that he will return soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment