Saturday, August 06, 2005

Sevan on the Rise























Today my wife and I took a trip to Lake Sevan. What a great place to just lay out in the sun and relax.

It seems that there has been a change from 12 months ago, as there is now less beach to play on, which I guess means more water to swim in.

There is a new addition to the lake in terms of toys. One of them is the Viva Cell parachute and some big yellow inflatable that is dragged around by an old speedboat that kept breaking down.

They also had a show with some guy eating fire, razorblades and jumping/laying on broken Kotyke beer bottles, a clown act and some woman dancing with hula hoops. A great show of real Armenian talent.

I also spotted someone that looked like the world famous singer Sirusho Markaryan, who was picnicking with some people close by. I didn’t walk up to her for an autograph or a picture as I didn’t want to be turned down or beaten up.

Anyway, I had a great relaxing day at Sevan and hope that we will get a chance to do this again before the sunning season is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment