Thursday, August 08, 2002

A brief update on the Rosa Myrig situation.

Today, I got a call from the bank to let me know that our reader who said he would help Rosa Myrig and her husband Hurant had transferred money to an account I opened on Monday in her name. The amount that our reader gifted should last them well through the winter and then some.

I sent him an e-mail to thank him and he sent me a response telling me it was no big pain to do, instructing me to let him know when they need more.

The bank could not find Rosa Myrig at home to tell her to come pick up her money until 3 PM, as she had gone to the cemetery to visit her sons graves. She told them that she was tired and would go in the morning.

Just so you know, she has no idea what is waiting her at the bank. They only told her that she needed to come down and bring her passport.

I�ll post more about this as things develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment