Monday, August 12, 2002

I just got home from Slavik Sarkisyan�s birthday party and I was the only one drinking wine. The rest were drinking vodka. You got me how I found my way home. All I can say is thank God I was not driving.

Who is Slavik Sarkikyan? His is only one of the best known singers in Martuni and I believe that if he and his band had decent equipment, they would be know in the Armenian music industry.

Anyways, today was election day and guess who is going to be our President for the next 5 years? Yes, Goulkasyan again. I didn�t vote for him, not because he was not the best or worst candidate, but because I knew he was going to win, but I didn�t want 90% of the votes win to go to his head. Trust me, people don�t like him all that much, but he was really probably the best qualified candidate for the job this time around (sad but ture). Well let�s let him show what he can do, now that he claims he knows how to run a government. I hope he wont be offended when I call on him to tell him and tell him what I think he should do to make things better for our people.

You may be asking how did Ara vote? Well, remember that Oleg Yesayan, the President of Parliament said that I could consider myself a citizen? With that I told the people at the poling place that I wanted to vote according to what Oleg said and they let me.

Anyway, may I congratulate Goulkasyan on his re-election. May he make good on what he says he will do.

Hey Goulkasian, I don�t care if Rosa Myrig has someone taking care of her food needs now. Why don�t you gift her some new clothes or something and deliver it yourself in your new Toyota Jeep. If you do that, I�ll change my name and dye my hair green.

No comments:

Post a Comment