Thursday, November 07, 2002

I thought that Artsakh was exempt to this, but for the last 4 days I�ve been going through internet hell!!!

It seems that in order to upgrade and improve their service, my provider KTSurf has added modems which are of higher speed but require a clean phone line. The problem comes from my Stepanagert phone line which is basically a 40 kilometer long extension cord which results in a not so great line every now and then.

For the last 4 or 5 days I�ve been calling my provider and the cable people to see what is going to be done to improve the line quality (which only recently got worse due to the last rain storm).

I�ve talked to every one that works in the cable department and all have told me that they are working on it and the problem should be resolved by today (this was in reference to 3 days ago and then 2 days ago and also today), but no improvement was made. There was even one person that told me they have done everything they can and basically I will just have to live with it.

Since you are reading this it�s obvious that I have been able to log on and this thanks to Naira in the cable department, who was the first voice I heard over a clear line. She asked me if I could hear her and I was so wooed by her sweat CLEAR voice that my bad mood improved and I thanked her over and over again as if she had just saved my life.

Naira told me that if I have any problems to call her. I�ll have to send her flowers and a thank you card so the others in her office, especially the person who told me to live with the connection, can see that when you provide good service, people do appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment