Friday, April 02, 2004

I guess God must be following our logs, as my need for an honest driver was fulfilled today.

I went to my contactor�s house tonight to see if there was any news in the area of a driver and he said he found 2 people. Our first choice and the one he elected to hire, was working for the army as a driver. I know him quite well and he is the kind of person that when you look at him, you know is honest and a hard worker. I also knew that he was not a candidate, as he was working for the army, but I guess I was wrong.

It only happened today that he came to my contractor looking for work as a laborer at the wine factory, where my contactor is working as the head of construction for the next couple of months. He turned down his request for work as a laborer and hired him as our driver. So my driver problems are taken care of.

Next request is to find a good excavator operator that can work for a week until my regular operator gets back from working for someone else for the last 3 months. The wine factory needs to have some work done and all the excavators we have in Martuni are not working well. I guess mine is the only one that is well maintained. Let�s see if I find someone that can work for me for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment