Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Though I want to keep silent for a while so I can collect my thoughts and determine the best course of action, I wanted to share with you some of the feedback I’ve been getting from the natives here in Martuni in regards to the latest developments in Yerevan.

The initial reaction from the natives here is their wanting to know what the opposition wants and if Kocharian steps down, who will lead the country? If it’s not Kocharian, they will hand back Karabagh to the Azeri’s.

Once I explain that Artsakh is a buffer zone for Armenia and that Kocharian and Sarkissian worked very hard to eliminate the potential good leadership so there would be no alternative to them, they understand better the situation.

When I was in Yerevan and as I was leaving on Saturday, I had the steering on my car aligned. The guy aligning the steering asked me how I can live with the people of Karabagh? He went on to say that all of them are dirty!!!

What I have discovered over the last few years, the Kocharian and Sarkissian propaganda machine has intentionally divided Armenians. They have done this to better control the common people so to use them to keep in power by pitting one against the other.

I called someone yesterday in Yerevan who works for the government and asked him what was going on there? He told me as a matter of fact that the opposition got out of hand and the police had to move in. A couple of people were injured, but nothing big happened. Again, Kocharian’s propaganda machine at work.

I’m not going to say much more on this subject other than what happened yesterday is very sad and very wrong. I’m also glad I returned to Artsakh when I did, or else I would have been in the crowd and to see that with everything else I have seen over the years would have been very unhealthy. I feel very sad for Alex, Raffi, Lena, Madlene, Arthur, Onnik and all my friends that had to see it first hand. My heart goes out to you and I hug each of you in an attempt to relieve the trauma.

I remember the great K & D presidential debate where K told D that he had no control of his team. The reality is that K has no control of his team and really never did.

Every now and then I wonder what Shahan Natalie would do if he was alive today. I know from his teachings that an Armenian who inflicts damage to another Armenian is worse than Turks and has to be dealt with accordingly. Kocharian and Sarkissian in Shahan’s terms are worse than Tallat and the Turkish leaders who Shahan terminated.

Kocharian, your end is near. You must resign and leave the Armenian lands to never return. You are not welcome here. There is nothing heroic to what you have done and the only heroic thing you can do now is resign. Please take that terminally ill sad excuse of a defense minister who has cancer with you. If anyone other than you is responsible for your failure, it is he. You are a trader, a lair, a con artist and a failure. Don’t think people don’t know the truth of who you are. Your recent actions only further confirm what people here have told me about you. Don’t think the people of Artsakh like or respect you, because they don’t. I live in Karabagh and know all about your past. If your brother could sell weapons to Armenians during the liberation movement and then inform the Turks as to who those same people he sold to are, you can do the same. The lemmon does not fall to far from the tree. When you and Sarkissian claimed to have been involved in the Shushi liberation, but in fact your group got lost in the foliage below Shushi and you never saw combat, that does not mean you and Sarkissian helped liberate Shushi. And telling people your knee was injured in battle is also a lie. When a hand grenade that your brother made with a missing safety device, goes off in a house you were at, also destroying the television, that is not an injury from battling the Turks. You are an embarrassment and disgrace to our people.

No comments:

Post a Comment