Sunday, December 19, 2004

R.I.P. Moleh

I got a call from my fiancé’s cousin an hour ago telling me that the female Caucasian Shepard Moleh he was keeping for his cousin’s husband had died.

Moleh was only two and a half years old and was soon to breed with her husband Cesar, who is three years old.

It seems that Moleh got sick a few days ago and they called the vet to revive her, but to no avail.

Caucasian Shepards are very rare fighting dog. They feel practically no pain when hit or bitten. As far as we know, there were only 3 or 4 of them in all of Armenia. Dodi Gago, who fights dogs, has offered last year to purchase Moleh for $80k, but since they were interested in breeding, they turned old Dodi down.

It seems that Cesar was quite upset with the loss and as it was, he has been a very aggressive dog, with only my fiancé’s cousin and myself being the ones who he would allow to enter his pen to play with him. I’m wondering what condition he will be in, as these dogs are very intelligent and understand everything. Who knows, he may not be in any mood now to play and just may not be interested in seeing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment