Sunday, July 24, 2005


It was a great wedding!!!

I had the best time and though I’m not a dancer, I danced almost every dance at the reception. To say the least, we had a great time!!!

We thought 250 people of those we invited were going to attend, but when all was said and done, the reception hall was packed with 350 people.

Of course there are always glitches in any planned event and the biggest glitch was the car coming from Yerevan that was to take the bride, which had problems with its brakes and made it as far as Stepanagert. The backup car was a Toyota Land Cruiser, which on the day of the wedding birthed a radiator leak. Nonetheless, the wedding took place and thanks to my friend Nazaret Berberian, he rented a Lincoln Town Car and sent it from Stepanagert to take the bride to the Church.

Our honeymoon officially started at 3 a.m., so please forgive me if I don’t log for a while.

I will post additional pictures later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment