Friday, March 23, 2007

Alive and Kicking

I can’t believe that I have not posted anything for over a week. I’m only writing this log now as I’ve received a few e-mails from concerned readers who are checking to see if I have fallen in my house during my hibernation and need help. For those concerned, don’t worry too much, I have a wife who keeps a eye on me who when I do get sick looks after me.

I’ve been very busy with pre-work these last few weeks. I’m in the process of building a new factory and though the weather is still not what it needs to for building, the pre-building process is very time consuming. I have learned that one needs to line up all the ducks in a row to have the best chance of getting things done with the least amount of frustration and loss of resources.

I’m also working on finishing up a book that should be published in the next few months. I’ve been working on this book for a few years now and though I’m not going to reveal what it’s about, I can say that it is going to be very unique, as it is based of facts, but will read like fiction to many. For this reason, I think it will become one of my better sellers (though I’m sure of the 100 copies printed, more will be given away then sold).

Well this much will have to suffice. I’ll try to log more often in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment