Tuesday, March 26, 2002

Today was a really productive day. Construction on my house is moving forward. We started to lay the cement floor in my office/temporary formal dining room. It looks like in the next week, we will also have the concrete-slab roof put on it and half the living room. I�ve got to decide how I want the windows and doors made so I can get them started soon. Last time I went to Yerevan, I purchased the hinges for them and all that�s really left is choosing the welder to make them. The big question that I�m dealing with is if I want to put bars on or not. I say this, as when your away for a long time, stupid things can happen. I guess I could make them with removable bars, that when I�m in town, can take off and store.

I�m glad to hear that Vartan is going to be logging. It will be interesting to hear how our Armenian community is living in Russia. Welcome aboard Vartan.

No comments:

Post a Comment