Tuesday, March 19, 2002

Tonight I attended a session with the Second ArmeniaDiaspora Conference Organizing Committee in my pajama�s. No one really took notice, as it was in an internet chat-room. When I�m in my pajama�s, I seem to think clearer. I wonder if anyone would take notice if wore pajama�s to the actual conference? I could wear a tie, if that would make a difference.

It was quite a productive chat and there were more than a dozen attendees. Jivan and Vahe did a great job of answering all our questions and they said that they will be doing this more often, the next time perhaps with the Foreign Minister.

There were quite a number of topics that were addressed, including the need for us to tell everyone that can attended to do so. So far exactly 138 people have completed the registered form and there are lots more who are planning on coming, but have not yet finished the registration process. What this means is that if your planning on coming, please REGISTER SOON, so we know how many people we can expect at the big reception and concert at Sartarabad!!!

This sounds like it�s going to be a really good conference and we should get a lot accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment