Sunday, January 13, 2002

After reading Lena�s log, I froze. Minus 15c? Well today in Martuni it got up to 9c (plus) and I took advantage of the nice weather and insolated my exposed water pipes. I had picked up a roll of insulation in Stepanagert yesterday. I felt really bad that it was Turkish, but what could I do? My pipes this year have froze twice and since I don�t drink coffee (poison) to wake up in the mornings, it�s that nice hot shower that gets my eyes open. So my neighbor helped me wrap up the pipes, which we used 2 meters of the insulation for. We cut another 2 meter piece for my jeep to put between the roof and inner lining so it will not get so cold. The remaining 6 meters I�ll take to Garen�s hardware store and let him sell it to those people that are in need of running water this winter. Sorry to tell you this Lena, this cold is only getting started and will get even colder next month (burr). Well I�ve got to head out now. I�m going over to my neighbor�s house for dinner. We have started on eating the pig�s head.

No comments:

Post a Comment