Sunday, April 07, 2002

I�m waiting for the transcript to come out on the April 5th chat I missed and checked the ArmeniaDiaspora.com site a couple of times to see if it was posted yet. Well it�s coming soon. One thing I did notice was the PR pictures of Vartan with his laptop on his lap and a couple of other people posing with him. I�m not convinced that these pictures were taken during the chat, as Vartan does not seem the type to wear a tie and a Mr. Roger�s sweater during a chat when no one can see him (maybe I�m wrong). I mean if you really want to be able to think clearly, you have to at least loosen the tie so you can get some blood circulating to your brain. My mother made the chat and said that it was quite free flowing, thus my feeling that these PR pictures were taken later. If the hidden web-cam was going at the time, I bet we would have seen a different picture. Maybe Vartan at home in his underwear, hair messed up with a 5 o�clock shadow and every now and then adjusting himself when someone asks a difficult question. Gosh, what a frightening picture I just painted. I take back what I said. PR pictures or not, there good and very appropriate in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment