Monday, April 01, 2002

I am so pooped out over going to birthday parties. The one that I went to on Saturday continued on Sunday. Then today, my good friend the Mayor�s daughter turned 12 years old. It was a very small party. Really no guests other than me and a couple family members. The big problem I have is all the food and having no room for it. It�s strange, but the food on the table is less these days and the space is my stomach is also less. I get stuffed so quick.

I�m in need of a truck driver for my dump truck and have been looking for the last few days. Not to say that there is not a surplus of drivers, but honest ones are hard to find. I�ve approached 4 people that came highly recommended and every one of them have just started or just committed to working for someone else before I got to them. I guess the good honest ones are in demand.

My contactor tells me that if we are really desperate, we can find someone tomorrow, but we can be sure that they rob us of fuel, do work on the side with our truck without telling us or if they disagree with us and we somehow upset them, they could intentionally damage the truck. I�ve already gone through a couple like that and would rather not have to deal with such people.

No comments:

Post a Comment