Tuesday, January 20, 2004

This heated mattress pad is great!!! On top of that, I did my research on the internet to the effects and found that the findings that caused a scare back in the 80’s was inaccurate and the only danger is if you somehow spill liquids on this baby. To say the least, I love my bed even more than before.

In other news, the 6 cops that were being denied their pensions because of an irregularity and illegal decision by the Prime Minister have had their pensions approved and should be getting their first payments in the next couple of weeks. Last Friday when they went to Stepangert to see the people at the pension office as a last ditch effort before I wrote a letter to the government, they were told to wait 2 days and if there was not a positive result, then let me write the letter. I’m really glad it ended this way, as the less I get involved in such issues, the better it is for me and everyone for that matter.

The weather here is great and though it rained the day I returned, the sun has been out and our road is drying which means that we will finally get a chance to dump some gravel on the mud so when the next time it rains, we will be able to drive in on the road without slipping all over the place.

Well not much more to report other than I’m getting enough sleep that the dark circles under my eyes are beginning to go away, though I do miss going out at night and having fun. Next time I go to Yerevan I need to set my priorities straight and the nights I party, have the following day off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment