Sunday, September 05, 2004

Here is a message I wanted to share with you.


Dear Friends,

I hope this message finds you well.

For the past year or so, I’ve been preparing for the publication of My Brother’s Road, a biography/memoir about my late brother Monte. The book has been a long time in coming, and it has not been easy to get it published. I’m happy to announce, however, that the London publisher I.B.Tauris will release the book in the UK this coming December, and in the USA in March 2005.

I invite you to visit the website for this book: www.mybrothersroad.com. The site contains information about My Brother’s Road and other books I’ve written, as well as related material, including several full-text articles. At the site, you will also find links to I.B. Tauris and to the Monte Melkonian Fund, Inc., a California 501(c)(3) charitable organization devoted to assisting the neediest of the needy in Armenia.

I plan to expand and improve the website. If you have any ideas for improvements, please let me know. Also, please feel free to forward this message to friends or to link to the site. If you have an email address that you think I should add to my list, please let me know about that, too.

I hope you enjoy the site.

Best wishes,

Markar Melkonian

No comments:

Post a Comment