Sunday, October 02, 2005

Married Life is GREAT!!!

The traveling part of our honeymoon is over, but certainly the honeymoon is nowhere close to being over. Married life is great!!!

Our honeymoon took us halfway around the world, though the most enjoyable part of it took place in Armenia itself, we had some very fond moments in America.

Our long distant travels took us to California, where my family and friends got to meet my wife.

While in Burbank, we had a blessing of our union by the Primate of the Western Diocese of North America, His Eminence Archbishop Hovnan Derderian. It was a very intimate and memorable ceremony.

In between visits and touring the state, I initiated the formation of an anti-human trafficking coalition, which the Western Diocese under Primate Hovnan Srpzan direction is overseeing.

The majority of those invited to join the coalition have done so or say they will. This includes almost every political, social and spiritual Armenian organization that is found in the Western Diocese’s territory.

I gave one television interview to a new television program which is on ATV. It may have already aired. They will be showing a short version of our documentary. I also gave them a separate interview about the homeless in Armenia, which that segment will show the HETQ documentary about the street people of Yerevan.

I wont get into my impressions of present day America, but will say that seeing it for the first time after not seeing it for 5 years, it has changed quite a bit and not for the better. In short, I am glad I moved to Armenia when I did and am fortunate that my wife also favors Armenia over America.

When I get over my jet-lag I’ll log more about our adventures and maybe even post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment