Friday, March 07, 2003

A long day hard day of work and all I can say is that I feel very accomplished today.

The Sylva (Mama Manoogian) beauty salon is ready for its grand opening tomorrow. Why is it that everything had to come down to the last minute? I guess those moments of meeting a deadline at the last second gives a great rush.

Though no one is officially invited to the grand opening/ribbon cutting, we already know it will be well attended.

Well I have to go right now and wash my car as in the morning I don�t think I will have a minute to spare.

I can�t wait for this all to be over and the salon is working and maybe even provide a return on the investment.

Happy Woman�s Day Mama Manoogian!!!

I�ll post pictures of the opening tomorrow so you can see what the interior looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment