Monday, March 10, 2003

Thanks Haig and everyone that has sent me congratulatory messages on the opening of the salon.

I didn�t make it home in time for the news tonight and that should have been a strong indication that the salon opening would be on today instead of tomorrow as they told me.

The phone has been ringing off the hook with people calling to congratulate me on the opening and to report that I spoke very well on television.

I wonder if they will show it again or if I�m going to have to get a copy from the television station so I can see what they reported. Regardless of what they showed, it's great exposure for the sake of bringing us business.

As for things around here, the weather has been great and later this week, construction on my house and the new factory will start.

No comments:

Post a Comment