Friday, October 03, 2003

Even if the messages I got today are not legitimate, it sure put a smile on my face. What am I talking about?

Well, I got a message that I almost deleted thinking that it was one of those scams of claiming millions that someone is willing to split if you give them account information to send it to.

This message was different, as the person writing was talking about our work with orphanages and helping children.

Even if the person who sent the message is not sending an $8 million donation to help us in our work we are doing with vulnerable children in Armenia, the feeling I got from someone taking the time out of their day to write to make such an offer and the blessing they sent me was worth much more than any amount of money anyone could give.

Now if in fact they do make such a donation, I'm figuring we can really make some major headway in getting things back on track and hopefully some children that really don't belong in an orphanage, back to their families.

Let's all pray together and hope that the message and offer I got was for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment