Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Today was an incredible weather day here in Yerevan. I tired to call a few people, but who could expect them to be home on a day like this.

I went around the city like a tourist and took a bunch of pictures with my digital camera. I also chowed down on ice cream and figure with winter on the way, this is the time to get in all I can.

I stopped in to see Madlene and Arthur. Ozzie, their dog was out in the park being trained to be obedient. Not my like dog, who I got a call from my accountant today saying that my dog got loose and ate a couple of my neighbor's chickens. This make 11 chickens and it only seems to happen when I’m away. My dog is not getting it and I purchased a new collar for her yesterday, but I think what I'm going to have to do, like it or not, is to build a holding area for her during the day so when the chickens are out on the streets eating, she wont have a chance to eat them.

Mama Manoogian and I met up with Lena and Raffi tonight at ArtBridge for dinner. It was quite nice and while sitting and talking, we ran into people who we have not seen in quite some time. ArtBridge is the place to go when you need to meet with someone and not the place to go when you are avoiding anyone, because everyone goes there.

No comments:

Post a Comment