Sunday, October 26, 2003

If you recall my log of October 13, 2003 and me making mention of the non-governmental, non-political Armenia Fund and me mentioning the board of directors consisting of some of the most corrupt people from Armenia and the Diaspora, most of who are political figures, then you will be interested in reading the October 24th press release from the Diocese of the Armenian Church of America East about a visit from Artsakh's president, that reinforces what I was saying:

"He [the president] was accompanied by an entourage which included Naira Melkumian, currently Executive Director of the Hayasdan All-Armenia Fund, and formerly Karabagh's Foreign Minister."

Yea, I can see that the Armenia Fund is really a non-political and very transparent organization that I would trust my donation with.

No comments:

Post a Comment