Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I’m kind of excited at the prospect of opening a Mc Donald’s in Martuni. This will be the first one in Artsakh EVER!!!!

I’m thinking details and the sign that will show how many people have been served that will read that we have served over 1 thousand people.

I know that a Big Mac tastes different in every country, but I’m going to shoot to make it taste like the Big Mac that you get at the Mc Donald’s in Glendale on Colorado Blvd.

I’m also thinking to be really authentic, that I will have to enlist my friends in the states to visit Mc Donald’s often and empty out the napkin holders, request fists full of ketchup, salt and pepper, so we can stock the Martuni Mc D’s with the real thing that makes Mickey D what it is.

Transportation is not a problem. Every person that comes to Armenia that I know needs to max out on the 64 kilo limit and 5 kilo carry-on. Stuff napkins, freedom fry’s containers and other usable packaging in every nook and cranny you have left. For you extremist, wear as much clothes on you as you can. Yea, it may make you look fat, but it’s for a good cause.

Anyway, as you can see, I’m really excited about this Mc Donald’s idea. I know that if Artsakh was a recognized country, then my desire would only be a dream. God bless Azerbaijan for making this dream ascertainable. I just hope that the Mc Donald’s people don’t push to get us recognized so they can sue me, but if they do, I'll be more than happy to pay the franchise fees.

I love this place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment