Saturday, March 20, 2004

My car is still not ready, though I should have it by Sunday. I guess it’s not that big a deal right now since I’ve come down with a cold/flu, probably due to the radical temperature changes and all the people I’ve met with in the last few days that have runny noses.

For my cold, I went to the pharmacy and picked up some Anti-Cold, which is produced in Armenia by Parsarmen Pharm JVCJ. Co. I don’t know how well this stuff is working, but I keep having to drink water, as it is drying out my mouth. Every few hours I wake with a totally dry mouth, which is not all that great a feeling.

I’ve been exploring the possibility of purchasing a house in Yerevan, since my fiancé still has 6 years of studies here. We have discussed where to buy and with all the tree cutting and increase in pollution, we have decided to look for land outside the smog-belt and build a house.

I know building from scratch could be a real nightmare, but I’m figuring if it’s going to be the way we want it, then instead of a major renovation to a house that knowing me will in the end be torn down and then we start from scratch, it’s just best to build new. I also will bring my crew from Artsakh, which means there will be only delays due to weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment