Saturday, February 15, 2003

I�ve posted Stepan Demirchyan�s �Pre-electoral basic provisions� on my forum for those interested in reading it.

I have to say that most of what Demirchyan is proposing, reflects much of what I�ve been writing in my logs and working towards since I've been living here.

I personally don�t know Demirchyan, but if modern science is correct in their findings with regards to genes and their determining who someone is, then the son of Karen Demirchyan just may have what it will take to be a good president. I mean I know what genes I have in me and can say for sure that they have played a huge role in who I am today and the reason I find myself where I am today, so why should anyone doubt the same does not apply to the son of Karen Demirchian?

The only thing that concerns me with Demirchyan�s �Pre-electoral basic provisions� is that there are things in it that Kocharian had promised to deliver before he was elected back in 1998 and to this day has not made good on what he said he would do. So if Kocharian could not do it, then why should we believe that Demirchyan can? Maybe because he's not the son of Robert Kocharian.

If anyone knows were I can find a similar document of Kocharian�s �Pre-electoral basic provisions�, I would be interested in reading and posting it on the forum.

Why do I get the feeling that I�m going to be engulfing myself in this election? I guess since the outcome will effect life in Armenia and Artsakh, it�s the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment