Thursday, February 27, 2003

Please forgive me, but I had to share this with you.

The puppies had their first bath today.

They were so messy and so stinky after being together in the same pen, where one got the other very dirty.

Though they say that it�s not a good idea to bathe puppies unitl they are a few months old, I didn�t see any other option (it was that bad).

I got the house nice and hot, took my morning shower and then brought in the puppies.

They were so well behaved, never complained and seemed to love the hot water and puppy shampoo (which was Shakar Avazian�s).

You should have seen the mud on the bathroom floor when we finished.

I then got them dry, bundled up in towels and soon after, they fell asleep.

This whole experience brought back memories of my daily showering ritual with the baby that I took care of, before my cousin came to Artsakh and adopted her a couple of years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment