Saturday, December 27, 2003

I’ve been wrong before when it comes to issues of weather and reading the Cilicia logs about a snow storm in Yerevan made me wonder if Artsakh was a neighboring country to Armenia? The weather yesterday while the snow storm was going on in Yerevan was cold, but nothing that lead to a snow storm and right now it’s sunny and 55 degrees outside.

I just called to the hotel in the center of Martuni to see if my barber was working today so I can walked down and get a haircut. The answer came back positive, which means that as soon as I finish this log, I’m going to head down to get my hair cut, as after lunch, the barber my not come back to work, or if he does, he will sure to be intoxicated. Not to say I have not had my hair cut when he was intoxicated and not to say that he does not cut hair better when he more relaxed (which he does), but to have someone drunk while shaving your neck with a single-edge razor I think is an unnecessary risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment