Thursday, December 11, 2003

Today the sun was out and for the most part the snow is gone and now instead of just regular old mud, we have super mud/slush, which tonight will freeze and then soften once the sun comes out again.

I really didn’t do much today other than some stuff around the house and a little bit of food shopping.

I have something which I’m not sure what it is, but I’m coughing allot. It’s nothing like the flu, but my eyes are feeling a bit heavy, so maybe it is the start of a flu. I think if I stay in bed tomorrow and do nothing except keep warm and rest, it just may go away (I hope).

I’ve been giving a lot of thought to our condition here and have concluded other than corruption being from what I can see at an all time high, a major factor to our problem is 80% of our population is stagnate and by doing nothing is adding to our problems big time. On top of this we have a Diaspora which I would guess 95%+ stagnate.

I thinking that the way we are going to get beyond these problems is to get the stagnate members of our population active, as those that don’t become part of the solution, are part of the problem. The question is how do we do this? Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment