Monday, December 01, 2003

Today’s log is brought to you by:














I had a glass of orange juice today to help me with a recent cold and after drinking a number of different juice brands, this one had to be the best…NOT!!!

The only thing orange about this juice was the color. After taking a swig, I thought I was going to die!!! It tasted just like Tang with a large amount of saccharin added.

Armenia is defiantly a buyers beware market or maybe it’s a buyers run for your life market, I’m not sure.

I guess what should have been the warning to me is the picture of the seal under the cap that was not there.

The “orange juice” came from the same store that I once purchased a bottle of Coke, but it was not real Coke, but Armenian cola.

I think this time I’m going to go back to the store and purchase a unopened bottle and take it to the sanitation office here in Martuni, though I’m not sure what will come of it. Nonetheless the investment just to try to correct this wrong is worth it I think. At least it gives me something to add to my never-ending list of problems we have to correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment