Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Last night the rain didn’t let up as quick as I would have liked it to as this morning the street was a muddy mess and my dump-truck that I brought home from the factory yesterday can’t be safely moved until the sun comes out and dries the street a bit. Oh what a pain, but what can I do about it now other than wait.

It looks like things in the region could change in the near future. It’s unclear what U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld visits to
Baku and Tbilisi last week were all about? All I know is that the U.S. is working to place people in power that they can work with. Some are saying that the U.S. is interested in stationing troops in Azerbaijan and Georgia. I’m not sure, but knowing the U.S. foreign policy, in the end it has to be all about economics and what the U.S. can do to prosper from what is found in this region…OIL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment