Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Well I guess I was wrong about the snow not coming until after the new years. This afternoon it got quite cold and as I was leaving Stepanagert it stated to snow.

It was not all that fun a drive and by the time I got back to Martuni, 2 hours had passed (it usually takes no more than an hour) as visibility was really poor.

I got home and being that there was snow on the ground, it was easier to drive my car down my street and into the garage.

Since there was water in the radiator of the truck and it could freeze tonight, I drained the water so the engine won’t get damaged.

And now for some breaking news… A couple of minutes ago I could hear Vartan the cat meowing and looked for him all over the house to no avail. I then opened the front door and there was my dog sitting at the door and Vartan, who walked in like it was no big deal. I guess my dog and cat are now friends. I’ll have to get a picture of them together later and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment