Monday, December 08, 2003

Today I have to say was a very productive day.

From morning to noon, I took care of work around my house.

My Godson Laverent came by and being that it is the 3rd day after the day he was baptized and had not washed the areas of his body that were blessed with holy oil, I filled a pan with warm water and rinsed off those areas, taking the water and watering the new walnut tree in my front yard.

Laverent then took a nice long hot shower and we headed to Stepanagert, where we met up with Jeff Ryan for lunch, followed by a couple of errands and then off to Shushi where Laverent bathed his Godson Garekin and watered an apple tree with the water.



















We returned to Stepanagert where I paid my second visit to the “projects” to take some daytime pictures. Today the place really was looking like the projects with laundry hanging off of occupied balconies, something I had been told was not suppose to happen, but as you can see with your own eyes has. I think it would have been a great idea and something new here to have a laundry room on the ground floor and maybe this is something that can actually be done in the future to avoid having this building to look as it does now and will look much worse when it is full.

I also have been getting quite a bit of cooperation with my investigation of the “projects” not only from the natives, but also from the Diaspora. Let’s hope that we can finish this story with a happy ending.

Well I better get some sleep as I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment