Sunday, December 14, 2003

Yesterday I drove to Yerevan to take Jeff Ryan of Nungi ceramics studio as he is going to the US for the holidays to be with his family.

The drive in was not all that bad and other than maybe 20 kilometers of ice on the road, the whole trip took us under 5 hours.

It’s quite cold here, but does not seem as cold as it was in Artsakh, which for me is kind of strange as a rule, Artsakh is usually warmer. Go figure.

You can tell that the holiday season is nearing. Compared to last year, the holiday decorations are more this year and the streets appear to be cleaner.

I guess I’m going to be here a few days at least and will make time to meet up with friends while here. I’ve already talked to Arsineh and we are going to meet up some time next week. I also got together with Der Hova today for lunch. We had Mexican food at Cactus. It was very tasty!!!

I was at my cousin’s house today and walked in when on the television they announced that Sadam was captured. If this is true, you can be sure that all hell is now really going to break loose in Iraq with intensified liberation bombings.




No comments:

Post a Comment