Tuesday, September 16, 2003

I'm just getting home from Stepanagert and have to say that I'm very very very tired.

The festival on the Sunday was GREAT!!! Did any of you catch it on the internet?

We cleared the site as soon as the festival was over, as it was really cold and I didn't think it would be all that fair to make the police guard our stuff, considering it started to snow (that's how cold it was) just a little as soon as the show was over.

Today Neery and I ran around and also sent off a couple of guest. It was a very long day with lots of meetings.

It seems that my interview that I gave to government television will be airing tomorrow in Armenia and the next day here in Artsakh. I have not seen the final show and I'm really curious to see what their going to show. I say this as it was a very philosophical "conversation" (this is how they are presenting the show to be) that was for the most part as Hagop Bedrossian recently put it, "…the truth is the truth, however hard or difficult or uncomfortable it might be." Anyway, I'll catch the show tomorrow and maybe let you know what I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment